- Building our leadership in digital innovation, we unveiled a range of connected consumer propositions at this year’s IFA trade show in Berlin. Highlights included a smart air purifier, baby monitor and a digital grooming guide.
- The extended Philips AVENT Natural infant feeding range was showcased at the Kind + Jugend fair in Germany. The Natural baby bottle is proven to be more easily accepted by babies, thanks to its unique teat design.
- Further strengthening our global leadership, the latest introductions in Oral Healthcare, including the Philips Sonicare PowerUp and Sonicare FlexCare Platinum, have been well received by consumers and are driving strong growth in North America and China.
- Continuing the geographical expansion and localization of proven product innovations, we introduced the Airfryer in Japan and the SoupMaker in markets across Europe, the Middle East and Latin America. Additionally, following major success in Russia, the MultiCooker was launched in several European markets, with initial market response exceeding expectations.
- Innovative, precision tools are driving market share and brand preference in male grooming. Following the successful launch of the Click & Style range, we further expanded our portfolio with the introduction of the world’s first laser-guided beard trimmer: the Philips Beard Trimmer 9000.
- Demonstrating our ability to respond quickly to local market opportunities, we recorded strong sales growth in our air purifier business in China on the back of heightened awareness of outdoor air quality in the country.